Selecting Elements In The Plan
- To select an element, click close to the edge of it.
- When selected, the color of the element becomes magenta.
- Additional elements can be selected by first pressing Shift, then selecting again.
- In this example, the Alter Wall button was clicked in the Alter Plan tool bar.
- The walls are wider and the drawing color is now blue.
- When an element is selected, the Alter Plan tool bar shown at the top of this
screen becomes active.
- Elements can be cut, moved, rotated, resized, flipped, and
the drawing color can be changed.